No Appointment Necessary - Huge Wig Selection in Stock
During 20 years in wig business we have found out that customers with hair loss problems need more than only wigs. In our store you will find huge selection all kinds of accessories to take care of wigs and hair pieces but also we offer huge selection of head covers –
All our wig supply and head covers are high quality to give maximum comfort and keep wigs fresh and good condition.
Please remember that proper maintenance of the wig and hair pieces will optimize long lasting of your wig or hair piece.
If you visit us, we will answer all your questions how to take care of your wig.
So don’t wait, come and visit us.
Our accessories include:
- wig brushes and combs (metal ones –
no tips on them)
- wig sprays
- silicon head bands (some skins are very sensitive)
- wig luster mists
- all type of tapes
- turbans and scarf’s
- head bands
- all kinds of wig stands
How to Wash a Wig
- Synthetic Wig / Hairpiece Washing Instruction
- wash only in wig shampoo using light warm water,
- Gently “squish” by hand,
- repeat few times,
- rinse gently in cool water,
- repeat above steps with wig conditioner but do not rinse out conditioner,
- gently squeeze out any excess water or blot wig with dry towel
- gently shake wig,
DO NOT BRUSH OR COMB WIG UNTIL IT IS COMPLETE DRY.
After the wig is completely dry it can be brushed into the desire style by using a wig brush or even your fingertips, sometimes you can use rollers during styling process.
DO NOT USE ANY HAIR DRYER, CURLING IRON OR ANY TYPE OF HEATED STYLING ON SYNTHETIC WIG.
How To Maintain a Wig
Few steps to keep your wig fresh
- to style your wigs use only metal brushes and combs without tips
- to wash your wig use only wig products
- never comb your wig when is wet from rain or snow. You can even swim with your wig.
- try to avoid direct heat like heat from oven or stove. Heat can burn your banks,
- overnight please keep your wig on a wig stand
- if you travel you can transport your wig in roomy shoe box,
- do not use blow dryer-
ONLY QUALIFY PERSON CAN STYLE AND RELAX YOUR WIG USING BLOW DRYER,
- If you wear a wig every day you can wash your wig after a month
- if you wear a wig occasionally please wash it even after few months,
- do not cut your wig without any experience in working with wigs. This hair doesn’t grow back,
- if you use spray “wig refresher” please spray inside the cap not the hair of the wig.