No Appointment Necessary - Huge Wig Selection in Stock
Last 20 years in wig business we have learned that service and privacy is most important for our customers. Most of these services are FREE when you have wig bought from us. We renew wigs and hair pieces. If you have quality wig this service is possible. For a small fraction of the wig cost we can bring better look to you and your wig. Proper maintenance will optimize longevity of wig. Professional stuff will take care of your wig to keep it looking good and fresh for longer time. We customize each wig to your face by cutting, styling and making adjustments. What make us special? Anytime you will come back we can trim or adjust your wig for free. Our personnel is trained to work with the most demanding clientele. Please do not hesitate to call us or visit us. We are here to help. We know that shopping for a wig can be intimidating experience. In our store it won’t be as hundreds of our customer find our store as the best place to find the best service and merchandise in Lake County. Please take a moment and read few hints how to take care of wigs.
Please take a moment and read what we offer to our customers:
- privacy (private room at your request)
- discreet packaging and shipping
- best quality wigs
- free consultation
- wigs styling
- wig cutting and trimming –
free when you buy from us
- we make hospital and nursing homes visits
- no appointment necessary during our business hours
- we renew wigs –
YES IT IS POSSIBLE – SAVE MONEY
- layaway available
- adjusting, resizing wig caps
- customize clip-
- We will help you to get reimbursement from your insurance.
How to Wash a Wig
- Synthetic Wig / Hairpiece Washing Instruction
- wash only in wig shampoo using light warm water,
- Gently “squish” by hand,
- repeat few times,
- rinse gently in cool water,
- repeat above steps with wig conditioner but do not rinse out conditioner,
- gently squeeze out any excess water or blot wig with dry towel
- gently shake wig,
DO NOT BRUSH OR COMB WIG UNTIL IT IS COMPLETE DRY.
After the wig is completely dry it can be brushed into the desire style by using a wig brush or even your fingertips, sometimes you can use rollers during styling process.
DO NOT USE ANY HAIR DRYER, CURLING IRON OR ANY TYPE OF HEATED STYLING ON SYNTHETIC WIG.
How To Maintain a Wig
Few steps to keep your wig fresh
- to style your wigs use only metal brushes and combs without tips
- to wash your wig use only wig products
- never comb your wig when is wet from rain or snow. You can even swim with your wig.
- try to avoid direct heat like heat from oven or stove. Heat can burn your banks,
- overnight please keep your wig on a wig stand
- if you travel you can transport your wig in roomy shoe box,
- do not use blow dryer-
ONLY QUALIFY PERSON CAN STYLE AND RELAX YOUR WIG USING BLOW DRYER,
- If you wear a wig every day you can wash your wig after a month
- if you wear a wig occasionally please wash it even after few months,
- do not cut your wig without any experience in working with wigs. This hair doesn’t grow back,
- if you use spray “wig refresher” please spray inside the cap not the hair of the wig.